Impressionen von 1835 bis heute

  • 1835: Constructed as annex building of the "Limmathof". Addition of one floor in the late 19th century.
  • 1992: Transformation to "Résidence am Wasser" by architect and owner Peter Schuchter
  • 2015: Internal facelift by family Schuchter
  • 2018: Rebranding to "River Residence". Full renovation with new furniture, kitchens and bathrooms.
  • 2019: Opening of the Restaurant Dory & Du in the former "Quellensaal"
  • 2020: New Limmatpromenade incl. new entrance to the River Residence
  • 2021: Installation of Cardio Gym and new Service Point

River Residence

Limmatpromenade 27

CH-5400 Baden

Tel. +41 (0)56 221 11 17

info@rresidence.ch