Impressions from 1835 to today

  • 1835: Built as annex building to the "Limmathof". Addition of one story by the end of the 19th century.
  • 1992: Complete refurbishment and rebranding to "Résidence am Wasser" by architect and owner Peter Schuchter.
  • 2015: Facelift done by family Schuchter-Eggli
  • 2018: Rebranding to "River Residence". Full renovation of bathrooms and kitchens.

River Residence

Limmatpromenade 27

CH-5400 Baden

Tel. +41 (0)56 221 11 17

info@rresidence.ch